Friday, May 11, 2007

SNAIL MAIL

SNAIL MAIL

Not only have I had the problem with my website and having to reload all my galleries I have been having problems with my mail. Companies just don’t seem to be able to update their data bases. I was waiting on 2 cheques for 2 months because they send them to my old address. My mail has been going all over the place but just not to me. This has been very frustrating and to add to the frustration the person who offered to take care of my mail for me has been so unreliable to the point where I have now had to ask someone else to look after my affairs. This is a royal pain in the arse. When I left Sydney I needed a mailing address and because I knew I was going to be moving a lot and didn’t want to create any confusion for my business or myself I decided to keep an address in Sydney for all my affairs. This mail would then be forwarded to me wherever I was in Australia from that friend. I guess he just couldn’t be bothered forwarding it to me an attitude which has now made me feel the same way about him as this has caused me a considerable amount of grief in the past few weeks. No communication, forgetting to send my mail, or just not bothering to send my mail, and then sending the very late cheques to me which I cant bank here and now have to forward back to Sydney for someone else to bank for me after I specifically told him to look out for them. What a bloody nightmare this has been for me.

No comments: