Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ON THE ROAD AGAIN


28th May

ON THE ROAD

9.30am when I left Yulara and about 2.30pm when I arrived at Alice Springs. I had a break here for about an hour and checked my emails before heading out to Ormiston Gorge another 120km to visit my friends Harry and Maureen who were good enough to put me up for a couple of nights. Whilst out here I had a chance to also catch up with Bill from Glen Helen Gorge and also met another photographer Steven who was camping at Ormiston and is based in Cairns. He gave me a lovely book full of images from a place called Hinchinbrook Island which looks spectacular. If you get a chance check out his website as he does beautiful panoramas. http://www.stevennowakowski.com/
Whilst here I managed to do the pound walk which is a 4 hour walk and was well worth the effort. Everywhere I go I manage to get eaten alive by mosquitos and here was no exception.

No comments: