30th May
Leaving Ormiston Gorge
Today I am back in Alice to get my car serviced and grab a few things that I need. The first thing that I did is get the biggest cream bun and a pie from a bakery. For the last 3 months I have been eating the same bloody muffins which are ordinary anyway from the IGA supermarket at Yulara. They have the same things in every week on the shelves and it makes shopping painful. I made a gluten of myself at the bakery and felt sick for the rest of the day. It was worth it!! I am now heading up the Stuart highway to the Devils Marbles where I will be staying for at least 2 days.
2 comments:
Looks like your having fun mate...keep up the blog posts, look forward to reading about the Devils Marbles...pics please..!!!!!
YES WILL DO THATS IF I EVER GET THERE!!!SUZIES SICK BUT SHE'LL BE OK. JUST NEEDS SOME TLC AND WE'LL BE BE BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN.
Post a Comment