27th May
Birthday Celebrations
I would like to say thanks for the emails and phone calls to wish me a happy birthday.
I am feeling slightly under the weather today after a few drinks last night with my friends, I think it was that last cocktail that did it……...mmmmm yep that was it. I woke up with a headache and feeling very ordinary this morning. Soldiering on I was up early and getting all that I could into the car. I thought about cleaning my room and decided to leave that until later on when I was feeling better. Well its almost time to go and its sad to say goodbye to everyone here that I have grown close to but I look forward to the next chapter of my journey. I just want to say it was an absolute pleasure to meet you all and thankyou for everything especially Susan, Naomi and Rob, Christine, Beatrice, and Jo. I hope our paths cross again one day.
I luv yooz all!!!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Julz
hope you have a really great day, and a fabulous year ahead. It was a pleasure to meet you and I have no doubt you will make many many more friends along the way. If you are ever down this way I will shout you out for a birthday tea.
Take care and I look forward to your adventures, keep living the dream, some one has to be able to do it and give the rest of us hope.
Post a Comment