Sunday, May 6, 2007

CLIMBING THE ROCK AGAIN





Sun 5th May

Climbing the rock again
A couple of the Korean girls from work are leaving in a couple of days and were planning on going out to do the rock climb. I happen to have had the same day off that they were planning to go out and offered to take them as they don’t have a car. Before I new it there were 5 of us planning to climb. Wooley one of the guys from work wanted to go as well and offered to take all of us out. Up at 7 and ready to go by 8 It was a perfect day for it and we got out there early before it got to hot. We all made it to the top with several rest stops and photo stops on the way up. It was a lot of fun and we had a great morning. It was not any easier the second time for me and my calves were screaming on the way up. We took lots of photos and I hope to get a copy of a few of them from the girls so I can post them on my blog site. We had Karaoke in the car on the way back to some great old songs including get this…..Dr Hook “Blue Jeans” and the classic from the movie Grease “grease lighting” if you remember the movie you will know what I mean as I started doing all the hand movements in the car and the girls were having a good laugh at me until I made them join in as well. I think I will sleep well tonight.

No comments: