Sunday, May 6, 2007

RELOADING MY WEBSITE

Sat 5 May
Reloading website

A fun Saturday night was had reloading 600 images to my site. This took me 7 hours to do and by the time I had finished and backed up the site I was well and truly over it. After a discussion with my web designer who came to the conclusion that my site was not hacked but the host may have stuffed it up and used this as an excuse not to take responsibility, he talked me through the process of backing it up so if by chance it did happen again it would be a painless process to reload it. I was determined to finish it all in one sitting as I have a tonne of new work to get ready and load from not only the Oodnadatta trip but the shots of Uluru in the rain. I have a hell of a lot of work to do in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: