Check out the covers for March and April 07 editions of this mag and you will see my images on both editions. I hope that I can get a cover before the end of the year of this area. I will certainly be trying.
.
1st march 07
1ST DAY OF WORK
God help me!!! Cleaning rooms is hard work in 40 degree heat even though all the rooms are air conditioned. A photographer cleaning rooms never thought I would be doing this job. Most of the workers doing this job are from Korea. I have been training with them. Now this is not easy as most of them have poor English. It has been interesting and challenging trying to communicate with them but some how we manage OK. They are really nice people and good workers.I have been having a bit of fun teaching them a few slang words like bloody crap….. talk about funny when they try and repeat it.
No comments:
Post a Comment