SETTLING IN
20th March
As the weather becomes cooler here currently around 33 degrees on average the work becomes easier to handle. I have settled into my job of housekeeping or shit kicker which ever you prefer to call it quite well. I have just finished my 3rd week. In this time I have managed to walk in on a naked man (just a shame he was an old geezer and not a Brad Pitt look a like) get abused by a woman because her room was not serviced by mid afternoon and walk in on a couple having an afternoon nap ( they were dressed thank god) We do knock but sometimes they don’t answer. After the first week I was not sure wether I could handle this job for 1 month let alone 3 but I was determined to give it my best shot. I am doing quite well. Being so close to work is a great help and it only takes a few minuted to drive or maybe 10 to walk over to the Hotel where I am based. It is getting very busy now as we are coming into the peak season for tourism out here. The last 4 days has been overcast and drizzling generally in the early hours of the morning and late afternoon which cools things down a little more and make things comfortable. The last couple of days are the first I have not had my air conditioner on permanently.
No comments:
Post a Comment