Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GOT THE JOB




23 to 28 Feb.

HEADING INTO ALICE SPRINGS
Time to move on as I finally found out that I got the job at Yalara. I decided to stop in Alice Springs for the morning to get some supplies and have some breakfast before heading back to Yalara. Did you know that Alice Springs has the highest crime rate in all of Australia. This was a big trip over 500km and by the time I reached Yalara I was exhausted. I knew they would not be expecting me until the next day but I was over camping and needed a real bed to sleep in. I checked at the Desert Gardens and thankfully they organised a room for me to stay in for the night. I have now been here for 6 nights free of charge as my accommodation is not ready yet. I have just finished 2 days of orientation. looks like i will be here for he next few days before i can move into my flatette. Check out the shots of my room. And its free.

No comments: