10th March
IN SEARCH OF A HORNY DEVIL
Ooops I mean thorny devil, I have seen plenty of horny devils (not interested in that type at the moment) but not a Thorny devil. For those of you that don’t know what a thorny devil is it’s a small lizard which has spiky thorns all over its body which are not sharp at all its just a deterrent for predators. Apparently they are very funny to watch as when they walk they take 3 steps forward and 2 back or is it 2 steps forward and 3 back…ohhh I forget anyway I have been waiting to see and hopefully photograph one but there has been no sign of one since I arrived here. Cathy one of the ladies I work with said that there was one in front of her unit the other morning so they are around the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment