Saturday, March 31, 2007

SHAK'IN BACON







March 31st

Shakin bacon

Today is my day off the first day off in 8 days and I had planned to do the uluru climb. When I drove out there the climb was closed due to high winds. The climb is closed more that it is open so a lot of people go away disappointed. I decided to do the Mala walk instead and took a couple of shots of the waterhole as it has more water in now due to the rain fall we had on Wednesday night. When I got back to car I had this van parked next to me which had a bunch of pigs painted on it ……you know one of those wicked rentals that you see all the backpackers in. This was the crudest one I have seen to date and I had to take a photo of it for you to have a laugh at. I hope I am not the only one with a sick sense of humour. It was called Shak’in Bacon and if you take a peek at the pics you will see why!!!

No comments: