TRAVEL WITH ME ON MY JOURNEY THROUGH AUSTRALIA http://www.juliefletcherphotography.com.au/
Friday, February 2, 2007
2/2/07 THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN
I packed the car and do not have as much stuff as I thought I had. I was not sure wether I was going to get away on time as I had a couple of things crop up a few days before hand. One was my note book and my new 3G Telstra connection spit the dummy and the alternator in my car was playing up the day before. I managed to get them both sorted (another $350 bucks gone). I am now sitting in front of Tuross Lake having a coffee, this is one of my favourite spots on the South Coast and you can check out my website for many images of this area. I am staying here again tonight and leaving in the morning. Terry and Deb that own the boat shed down here have great food and views so if your ever down this way it’s a must see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment