Sunday, February 18, 2007

DINNER DATE MATE

FEB 16 TO 19TH

I have been exploring the best options to photograph the rock and the Olgas and have been out every morning and evening trying to get some good shots. The sunsets have not been that great so its been a little fruitless. I have applied for a job out here also and will find out if I get it early next week and so have to hang around until I find out. I am over the heat and really need to move on if I don’t get this job. Camping in 45 degree heat has taken its toll on me after 7 days. The campground has been a good place to meet people though. I met Phil from Adelaide who travels to remote areas for Telstra the first evening and then I met Herman the next evening who is just on holidays for a month and is doing a bit of travelling around from Melbourne. It was good to have some company for a couple of days. Thanks for the conversation Herman and for keeping me company and making me dinner. I will definitely keep in touch. I am now just waiting to hear about this job on the resort.

No comments: