Wednesday, February 28, 2007

DINNER TIME

DINNER TIME

21 FEB
Arriving back at Ormiston Gorge I needed to have a shower and get changed ready for dinner. I had my shower and went to put on some moisturiser on my face as I normally do. I had run out of my normal moisturiser and was using a tube of something else that I picked up in the hotel room that I stayed at a few nights prior. I started to put this moisturiser on my face and thought to myself it smelt funny but kept going. I had another whiff of it and suddenly realised I was applying hair conditioner that I had also picked up from the hotel. What a wally!

I could hardly wait for a real meal and met Harry over at the kiosk about 5pm. By this time Bill from the Glen Helen Resort had arrived and we all went over to Harrys place together. Maureen made a roast dinner which was delicious and we had a really great evening listening to Harrys and Bills stories. Harry and Maureen are a really great couple and funny as a fit. If you ever get out that way make sure you drop in and say hi.

No comments: