Sunday, February 18, 2007


Sunday 11/2

PRIVATE PROPERTY TRESSPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED

I arrived in Burra at about 6.30 pm after being on the road since 10am it was a long day today and the drive has really taken its toll. Tired and weary I was still determined to find an old building that I knew was in the area, after asking a couple of locals I finally got the answer I was looking for and quickly went out to have a look at it as it was only a few km out of town. The evening was perfect to shoot it but there was one small problem
PRIVATE PROPERTY TRESSPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED signs all over the fences. This area is desolate so the chances of someone catching me were remote so I took the chance and went in I then went back to the fence line to get a different perspective and funnily enough that was the best angle so I didn’t need to jump the fence after all. Normally I try to find the owner of the property but in this case I didn’t have time to do so. I can recommend the caravan park here it was cheap clean and quiet.

No comments: