7th JUNE
CUNUNURRA
Keen to get out to El Questro I only spend half a day in town to pick up some supplies and move on. This seems like a nice town. I will be back here to have a better look around in a few days. I bumped into quite a few people I met along the way here in the coffee shop and supermarket. It is late afternoon by the time I get on the road again.
El Questro
It is just on dark by the time I get out to the camp ground so I cant see much of anything. I grabbed all the info for all the walks in the area before I went to bed so I could decide what to do the next day. There is so much to see out here and there are also quite a few 4 wheel drive tracks.
No comments:
Post a Comment