5th June
HIT A KANGAROO
It had to happen eventually I guess…it jumped out and I swerved to the other side of the road to try and miss it and it hopped into the back wheel. I didn’t think anything of it but when I pulled over and walked around the back of the car I cringed as the front wheel of my bike was a mess. The roo hit my back wheel and bounced into the front wheel of my bike. Just Perfect. I wont be riding that for a while!!! Then I was cursing that bloody ranger, if it wasn’t for him telling me to move I wouldn’t even be driving at this time of night. Anyway minimal damage and after a few hours of cursing HIM I was over it.
Photos are coming i have been having issues loading photos for the last few blogs but they will all be on soon.
HIT A KANGAROO
It had to happen eventually I guess…it jumped out and I swerved to the other side of the road to try and miss it and it hopped into the back wheel. I didn’t think anything of it but when I pulled over and walked around the back of the car I cringed as the front wheel of my bike was a mess. The roo hit my back wheel and bounced into the front wheel of my bike. Just Perfect. I wont be riding that for a while!!! Then I was cursing that bloody ranger, if it wasn’t for him telling me to move I wouldn’t even be driving at this time of night. Anyway minimal damage and after a few hours of cursing HIM I was over it.
Photos are coming i have been having issues loading photos for the last few blogs but they will all be on soon.
1 comment:
I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WHEEL HOW UNLUCKY BUT AT LEAST THE CAR WASNT DAMAGED. TAKE CARE ON THE ROADS JULIE AND DONT LET ANYONE MOVE YOU ON AGAIN THAT LATE. THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO DO THIS. HE WAS A COMPLETE BASTARD TO LET YOU DRIVE THAT LATE.
JASON
Post a Comment