Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WILLIE CREEK


WILLIE CREEK
17 NOV
This is the name of a pearling company and it’s situated right on Willie Creek about 27km out of town. There are tours out here about pearling and apparently its well worth the money to go on one which I think I will do later on. This again is a pretty spot and the water is that amazing turquoise colour synonymous with this area. I went for drive late arvo to have a look around and the mozzies were really bad. I had myself doused with my brew of baby oil, dettol and tea tree oil and then I sprayed my clothes with airogard as well. I was more worried about sand flies. I was putrid and oily but it worked and I think I got 2 bites one of which was on my butt cheek. Obviously not fussy are they!!! I managed to get a couple of nice shots in this spot before heading back to town.

No comments: