Tuesday, November 13, 2007

FRIENDS LEAVING DRINKS

FRI OCT 26
FRIENDS LEAVING DRINKS

Kerry a friend of mine is leaving to keep travelling and invited me out for drinks at the local watering hole Gulliver’s in Kununurra. As I was feeling much better I went along. Little did I realise how much this one night would change the whole course of events in my life. She had a group of people at the table for dinner and I was seated next to Rob another traveller that was staying in the same caravan park as Kerry and her friend. We started talking as people do about our travel and work and general stuff and I mentioned that I was not happy and couldn’t seem to get settled and he told me he was travelling to Broome next week with a friend from Sydney. Anyway that subject was dropped and we all got talking to other people had a great night and ended up staying until after close dancing and talking to different people in the bar area.

No comments: