

REDDEL BEACH
19 NOV
A little further down the Broome coast and you come to completely different rock formations. This area is easy to access and so footprints have been my biggest hurdle down here. The cliffs here are red and there are some amazing rocks of all different colours dotted right along the stretch of the beach. It’s still a very quiet area but quite a few people come down here to walk their dogs. I love coming down to these spots in the afternoon and watch the sun go down, it’s so relaxing of which I was told I needed to do more of recently or was it bungy jumping oh well anyway I am trying to chill.
.
19 NOV
A little further down the Broome coast and you come to completely different rock formations. This area is easy to access and so footprints have been my biggest hurdle down here. The cliffs here are red and there are some amazing rocks of all different colours dotted right along the stretch of the beach. It’s still a very quiet area but quite a few people come down here to walk their dogs. I love coming down to these spots in the afternoon and watch the sun go down, it’s so relaxing of which I was told I needed to do more of recently or was it bungy jumping oh well anyway I am trying to chill.
.
1 comment:
still lost i see,foot prints in the sand,whos are they.durras.
Post a Comment