










TROUBLE IN PARADISE
14TH NOVEMBER
A week into the job and it’s very quiet and there are not enough hours. I have started to look for another job as my account is dry. The guy that manages the business Chris has let me stay on his piece of land for nothing until I find something more suitable. There are no words to describe this place. There is solar power. It is open to the elements and the bugs, frogs, chickens, lizards, snakes and wallabies and of course camels which are out the back of the main living area. I call it a humpie. Its rough but I like it here it has oodles of character but I am worried about when it starts raining. . I haven’t really warmed to the camels yet as I am a horse person but I have started to feed the ones out the back of me here a few scraps which they love. There is no hot water here but its that hot at the moment the water is warm anyway. Its dusty and there is always the smell of camels around....mmmmm
14TH NOVEMBER
A week into the job and it’s very quiet and there are not enough hours. I have started to look for another job as my account is dry. The guy that manages the business Chris has let me stay on his piece of land for nothing until I find something more suitable. There are no words to describe this place. There is solar power. It is open to the elements and the bugs, frogs, chickens, lizards, snakes and wallabies and of course camels which are out the back of the main living area. I call it a humpie. Its rough but I like it here it has oodles of character but I am worried about when it starts raining. . I haven’t really warmed to the camels yet as I am a horse person but I have started to feed the ones out the back of me here a few scraps which they love. There is no hot water here but its that hot at the moment the water is warm anyway. Its dusty and there is always the smell of camels around....mmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment