Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MOVING HOUSE




13 OCTOBER
MOVING HOUSE

You should see this place!!! I live right on the river front in a pretty basic house which from every room you can see the water and its beautiful. There is a jetty down on the water and I have very large mango and frangipani trees growing all around the house. The mangos should be ready to pick very soon. It’s about 15km out of town and its peaceful as well as beautiful, the only drawback being no phone coverage out here. . The house is furnished so I have a TV. It’s been quite a few months since I have had a TV to watch but I have only really missed a couple of shows which are my favourite which are McLouds Daughters and Greys Anatomy. Yeah I know what you’re thinking…… hey but I like them. Check out the local that lives under the house in the photo taken from the back door. He is over a metre long. I love it out here and when the storms come through here it should be spectacular for photography. I can’t do much at the moment because of the crop fires that have been burning constantly and filling the sky with smog and smoke for the last few weeks.

No comments: