Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WHERE THE JOURNEY IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE DESTINATION


SUN OCT 28TH



DELETED FOR PERSONAL REASONS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly you still having feelings and emotions. That means you are not dead inside and things are healing, thats good. You are able to stop and see the beauty in the country around you, dont forget the people around you, life is all to short.

HG

Julie Fletcher said...

I was really hesitant about posting this blog. All i can do is write from my heart which leaves me wide open for critism and makes me feel very vulnerable.

Anonymous said...

Life is like Bungy jumping. The first step is real scary. But ifr you dont take it you will never feel that true exhilaration.


PS I dont Bungy jump and my love life sucks, but I am still out their trying. Bungy jumping is on my list. Relax