OCT 22
SICK
I have been training quite hard on the bike since I got back from Darwin and in the last week started to do classes at the sports centre pushing myself to regain my fitness level again. This has obviously left me susceptible to picking up a virus which I now have. I have been in bed all weekend coughing with hot sweats and no energy to move. I couldn’t go to work today as I just can’t keep my head up for more than an hour or 2 before I have to lay down again. I haven’t been this sick for a long time with the flew and it sucks I must say. I have gone through a box of tissues today and been sneezing my head off. I am feeling down and frustrated and I hope tomorrow brings a bit of relief to this mucus frenzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment