
OCTOBER COVER FOR AUSTRALIAN PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINEThis makes it 3 in a row and I am not sure what the record is but i think i deserve a prize from the Editor. Any suggestions people???? The shot is of Mimosa Rocks in the far South Coast of NSW. When I shot this I was almost washed off the rocks from a rather large wave. Luckily I managed to grab my camera and put it up over my head so it didnt get too wet although i had a few drops of salt water around the dials which was a real worry. I on the other hand got soaked. The other shot is of yours truly looking a little more decent than in most of the other shots that are posted do.
2 comments:
Hi Julz
Its always a pleasure to hear about your adventures. I have never thought of you as shy but then other peoples perceptions are always diferent. Keep up the good work, I always get a smile on my dial when I visit your Blogg.
Take care and have fun.
PS ask the editor of photography magazine for air fare and accomidation to some where for a weekend/ holiday, crikey you have been working hard enough.
Oh I can be very shy Hermann but normally around big groups of people that i dont know. Once I know them I am OK. As for the weekend away i doubt they would be that generous. What I would like is a story about me published with my images, I think this would be great for my business profile. I havent approached the editor yet but I will in due course.
Post a Comment