Sunday, September 16, 2007

MOOO THE BURBON DRINKING BRAHMA BULL




4th of September
“MOOO” THE BURBON DRINKING BRAHMA BULL

This seven month old Brahma has been hand reared and is getting rather cocky. Whilst driving back from the Bush camp I saw Mooo sitting in the middle of the road. I pulled up and grabbed the camera to take a shot and before I knew it he was up and walking over to me. I had gotten out of the car and was still taking shots as he came right up to me and started grabbing my clothes in his mouth and generally being curious. I gave him a pat but then he bailed me up in front of my car and I couldn’t get away. This little guy is already very strong and he got quite aggressive just playing. Enough was enough. Mooo continued to bulldoze me into the side of the car until I managed to get my foot free and up high enough to push his head away from me and give me enough room to quickly jump in the car. I think he was pissed off that I didn’t have any booze to give him as he is loves bourbon and comes looking for it. Yes I am serious I have seen him drinking out of a can and wanting more and apparently he drank a whole bottle of rum one night. The little buggers a psycho and started circling my car and sticking his head in the windows and generally making a nuisance of himself until I started the car up and tooted the horn to get rid of him. Its times like this I wish I had a video function on my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fletch, good to hear you're still on the adventure trail. Keep going.
I'm still laughing at the Brahman Calf that you photographed with the saddle on...looked rideable!!
Keep well, awesome pics and great stories are an inspiration for us dull townies,