

8TH SEPTEMBER
CYRIL
Cyril is one of the aboriginal trainees out here at home Valley. He looks after the horse riding tours and has a great sense of humour an infectious laugh and a killer smile. I have been planning to photograph Cyril for weeks. He asked me a few weeks ago if I would be able to do a couple of shots of him with the horses for the Home Valley Website so I decided to take Jannika the other housekeeper out also to use in a few shots as she was keen to go for a ride. The two of them rode the horses out up onto the Bush camp road about 4.30pm and I followed on the Quad Bike. I knew exactly how I wanted to shoot Cyril but had no real plan for the two of them together. I got the pair of them to ride up the road and I just started taking some shots. I got some really nice images but the one I planned of Cyril was the best shot although the bloody horse Spider was not cooperating very well and was fidgeting so Cyril just let him eat to keep him still for a few seconds which actually worked quite well. Have a look to the right of the shot and you will notice smoke. This was a bushfire raging at the back of Bindoola Waterhole.
CYRIL
Cyril is one of the aboriginal trainees out here at home Valley. He looks after the horse riding tours and has a great sense of humour an infectious laugh and a killer smile. I have been planning to photograph Cyril for weeks. He asked me a few weeks ago if I would be able to do a couple of shots of him with the horses for the Home Valley Website so I decided to take Jannika the other housekeeper out also to use in a few shots as she was keen to go for a ride. The two of them rode the horses out up onto the Bush camp road about 4.30pm and I followed on the Quad Bike. I knew exactly how I wanted to shoot Cyril but had no real plan for the two of them together. I got the pair of them to ride up the road and I just started taking some shots. I got some really nice images but the one I planned of Cyril was the best shot although the bloody horse Spider was not cooperating very well and was fidgeting so Cyril just let him eat to keep him still for a few seconds which actually worked quite well. Have a look to the right of the shot and you will notice smoke. This was a bushfire raging at the back of Bindoola Waterhole.
No comments:
Post a Comment