Sunday, July 1, 2007

TALK OF THE PARK

27TH June

TALK OF THE PARK
I had to go back to the caravan park to pick up my bike which I had locked to a tree. I also had to pick up my tent as by now it should have dried out. When I arrived I saw my tent tied around a tree. It was still in tact but had obviously been blown away in the high winds that we had had the day before. I did not have my camera with me to take a picture of it. I had to have a laugh at this as it was funny and apparently from what I was told is that it blew into someones caravan and so they grabbed it and tied it to the tree. Everyone was having a laugh at it and James my neighbor in the park took a photo as he was going to send it back home. I asked him if he would email me a copy of it so I could post it on the blog to show everyone. Well it has been one thing after the other here and I am not sure where I am going to end up next as far as accommodation goes. At the moment I am in a caravan but that wont last for long. To be honest I am not sure how long I can last living in my tent and may have to move on earlier that planned.

No comments: