
7TH JULY
JOB AT EL QUESTRO
A position has come up at el questro. I had a feeling I would be hearing from him but didn’t expect it to happen this soon. I had a choice of food and beverage in the Steakhouse restaurant or house keeping. Guess which one I chose???? To start as soon as I can get there. Well I would be there tomorrow but I have the animals to look after now until Wednesday of next week so cannot leave until Thursday and now I have to break the news to Maxine at Thrifty. I like the job there but I have no long term accommodation shortly which is included at El questro and its free, accommodation, meals, and tours are free. Plus I am where I want to photograph. I would be crazy not to take it. I have to break the news to Maxine tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I know they will understand but I feel like a shit quitting 2 weeks after I started.
JOB AT EL QUESTRO
A position has come up at el questro. I had a feeling I would be hearing from him but didn’t expect it to happen this soon. I had a choice of food and beverage in the Steakhouse restaurant or house keeping. Guess which one I chose???? To start as soon as I can get there. Well I would be there tomorrow but I have the animals to look after now until Wednesday of next week so cannot leave until Thursday and now I have to break the news to Maxine at Thrifty. I like the job there but I have no long term accommodation shortly which is included at El questro and its free, accommodation, meals, and tours are free. Plus I am where I want to photograph. I would be crazy not to take it. I have to break the news to Maxine tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I know they will understand but I feel like a shit quitting 2 weeks after I started.
No comments:
Post a Comment