



20th JULY
EL QUESTRO is HISTORY
Let’s just say it didn’t work out for me there and leave it at that. I quit yesterday and packed up my stuff and came back into town very upset and disheartened. The last week has been interesting to say the least and lead to a turn of events which I could never have predicted. I have worked my backside off and on my 1 day off I went on the El Questro Gorge walk and then in the afternoon I did the Explosion Gorge tour with 4 other people which was great. It starts off on a four wheel drive trip through the a 300 metre water crossing and over some very rough terrain into Explosion Gorge and then we jumped on a boat up the gorge and then we drove back to Branco’s Lookout for drinks at just before sunset. What a view from up the top. I think this is one of the best lookouts I’ve seen so far. Well you can be the judge as it’s the photo above. I had planned to do a few other tours and get back up to Brancos again but that won’t be happening now. I have no idea where I am going now and I am sitting down looking at maps and options as to the best way to tackle the next part of my trip and which direction to head. I am feeling in better spirits today but am a bit drained from the whole experience. It’s a shame it did not work out but I guess that’s life. I have attached a few snap shots of explosion Gorge shot from the boat.
EL QUESTRO is HISTORY
Let’s just say it didn’t work out for me there and leave it at that. I quit yesterday and packed up my stuff and came back into town very upset and disheartened. The last week has been interesting to say the least and lead to a turn of events which I could never have predicted. I have worked my backside off and on my 1 day off I went on the El Questro Gorge walk and then in the afternoon I did the Explosion Gorge tour with 4 other people which was great. It starts off on a four wheel drive trip through the a 300 metre water crossing and over some very rough terrain into Explosion Gorge and then we jumped on a boat up the gorge and then we drove back to Branco’s Lookout for drinks at just before sunset. What a view from up the top. I think this is one of the best lookouts I’ve seen so far. Well you can be the judge as it’s the photo above. I had planned to do a few other tours and get back up to Brancos again but that won’t be happening now. I have no idea where I am going now and I am sitting down looking at maps and options as to the best way to tackle the next part of my trip and which direction to head. I am feeling in better spirits today but am a bit drained from the whole experience. It’s a shame it did not work out but I guess that’s life. I have attached a few snap shots of explosion Gorge shot from the boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment