
30th June
RAINING CATS AND DOG
I have had a good first week at work and the caravan is like a palace compared to the tent. above is a picture of Bills Property from the driveway. The weather has now cleared up and its beautiful and sunny again. A turn of events has taken place this week which has left me on the property alone looking after Bills animals and house while he is in Perth with his family. I now have an old dog Pepe, 2 cats, and chickens to take care of. Bill has a big block of land about 7km out of town and its really nice and quiet apart from his 6 roosters that continue to haunt me. They wake me up every morning at about 4.30am and then at 5am and then I have to get up anyway. Why has he got so many roosters? I don’t know I think he just cant get rid of them. Bill is 70 and was a farmer for many years and has been part of the council and involved in the community here for many years. Everyone knows Bill in this town and he is a really great bloke. Unfortunately his wife has become very ill and has gone to Perth for treatment. So things here are a bit up in the air as they were getting ready to move to cairns to retire. I am not sure what is going to happen until he returns on Monday.
01 July. I have finally managed to unpack my car and give it a good clean inside and out. The bike has been cleaned and everything in the car has been sorted out and finally the car smells decent again.
RAINING CATS AND DOG
I have had a good first week at work and the caravan is like a palace compared to the tent. above is a picture of Bills Property from the driveway. The weather has now cleared up and its beautiful and sunny again. A turn of events has taken place this week which has left me on the property alone looking after Bills animals and house while he is in Perth with his family. I now have an old dog Pepe, 2 cats, and chickens to take care of. Bill has a big block of land about 7km out of town and its really nice and quiet apart from his 6 roosters that continue to haunt me. They wake me up every morning at about 4.30am and then at 5am and then I have to get up anyway. Why has he got so many roosters? I don’t know I think he just cant get rid of them. Bill is 70 and was a farmer for many years and has been part of the council and involved in the community here for many years. Everyone knows Bill in this town and he is a really great bloke. Unfortunately his wife has become very ill and has gone to Perth for treatment. So things here are a bit up in the air as they were getting ready to move to cairns to retire. I am not sure what is going to happen until he returns on Monday.
01 July. I have finally managed to unpack my car and give it a good clean inside and out. The bike has been cleaned and everything in the car has been sorted out and finally the car smells decent again.
No comments:
Post a Comment