RECAP
I have to recap the turn of events as its getting to the hilarious stage. Ok now where do I start….thinking…..thinking ……of course first my altercation with the roo….bloody park ranger yep im still dirty on him.
Then I get into town to the fisrt caravan park and set up my tent to have not one but 2 lots of sprinklers go off late at night.
Then at 1.30am I am awoken by my neighbours who wouldn’t shut up.
Then the next morning I get abused by my charming neighbor.
Then I pack stuff up again and move parks.
Then a few days later they move to the same park as me but not only that out of all the spots they could have set up they set up just over from yours truly…..unbelievable!!!
Then its starts to rain and rain and rain and stops for 4 days.
Then its starts to rain again for another 2 days.
Then I move to Bills caravan to be awoken at 4.30am every morning by 6 roosters.
And finally when I go back to the park to collect my tent I find it tied around a tree due to the fact that it had blown away.
The things I do for a photo…………What else can you do accept laugh………………
1 comment:
Good words.
Post a Comment