






12 FEB
SPECIAL FRIENDS
My friends Peter and Judith who I met at El Questro have been up here from Esperence for the last week for a bit of R and R. I have spent as much time as could with them catching up and having dinner and breakfast this morning before seeing them off at the airport. They are such nice people and I feel like I have known them for ever. They have been so good to me since I met them and are 2 of the most special people I have met since I left Sydney. I know I will always have them as friends and if I need a place to stay their door will be open no matter what. This morning at breakfast we were talking about embarrassing moments. I was telling them about a time I went to the gold coast to wet and wild water park. I was going on all the water slides just in a pair of shorts and crop top. I was walking around the park and a man came up to me and said “excuse me but I have to tell you that you have a large split in your shorts.” I looked at my back side and half my bum was hanging out and I had no idea for how long. I was so embarrassed I left the park but I was grateful he told me. Peter then told me a story about one day at church there were a couple sitting front of them and the lady was rather large. When it was time to stand up the large ladies dress was wedged between her bum cheeks. The husband noticed and immediately pulled the dress out from between her cheeks. She then turned and slapped his face for doing it. The next week they were back in the same seating arrangements at church. The large woman who again had a dress on stood up with her husband ready to leave and this time he pushed the dress up her bum crack and again she turned around not impressed and slapped him across the face. It just goes to show you men can’t win what ever you do!!! This is a true story!!
The wet season has truly started here now with rain and storms coming through almost every day. At the moment there is a cyclone sitting out from Broome creating big waves here and some crazy weather. The tides have been huge and I was out shooting yesterday at the highest tide I have ever seen. Today Peter and I went to cable beach to where you would normally drive down to the beach to have a look and the water was right up the driveway. As I sit here now at 6.30pm in Zanders and type this the wind has picked up to gusts and the sky is the colour of washed out steel and every so often the sky lights up with sheet lightning. It is still very light here at this time due to day light saving. The humidity today would have been close to 100 %. It has been very uncomfortable today. I still have not had the opportunity to shoot lightning but I don’t think it will long before I have the chance. I dropped my dear friends Judith and Peter off at the airport this afternoon and said goodbye. They have become very special people in my life and I know I will see them again one day.
SPECIAL FRIENDS
My friends Peter and Judith who I met at El Questro have been up here from Esperence for the last week for a bit of R and R. I have spent as much time as could with them catching up and having dinner and breakfast this morning before seeing them off at the airport. They are such nice people and I feel like I have known them for ever. They have been so good to me since I met them and are 2 of the most special people I have met since I left Sydney. I know I will always have them as friends and if I need a place to stay their door will be open no matter what. This morning at breakfast we were talking about embarrassing moments. I was telling them about a time I went to the gold coast to wet and wild water park. I was going on all the water slides just in a pair of shorts and crop top. I was walking around the park and a man came up to me and said “excuse me but I have to tell you that you have a large split in your shorts.” I looked at my back side and half my bum was hanging out and I had no idea for how long. I was so embarrassed I left the park but I was grateful he told me. Peter then told me a story about one day at church there were a couple sitting front of them and the lady was rather large. When it was time to stand up the large ladies dress was wedged between her bum cheeks. The husband noticed and immediately pulled the dress out from between her cheeks. She then turned and slapped his face for doing it. The next week they were back in the same seating arrangements at church. The large woman who again had a dress on stood up with her husband ready to leave and this time he pushed the dress up her bum crack and again she turned around not impressed and slapped him across the face. It just goes to show you men can’t win what ever you do!!! This is a true story!!
The wet season has truly started here now with rain and storms coming through almost every day. At the moment there is a cyclone sitting out from Broome creating big waves here and some crazy weather. The tides have been huge and I was out shooting yesterday at the highest tide I have ever seen. Today Peter and I went to cable beach to where you would normally drive down to the beach to have a look and the water was right up the driveway. As I sit here now at 6.30pm in Zanders and type this the wind has picked up to gusts and the sky is the colour of washed out steel and every so often the sky lights up with sheet lightning. It is still very light here at this time due to day light saving. The humidity today would have been close to 100 %. It has been very uncomfortable today. I still have not had the opportunity to shoot lightning but I don’t think it will long before I have the chance. I dropped my dear friends Judith and Peter off at the airport this afternoon and said goodbye. They have become very special people in my life and I know I will see them again one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment