Thursday, February 14, 2008

SKY SHOW

25 JAN
Sky show

In the skies distillery the afternoon light was the colour of weak brandy. What was brewing was a storm. Not happy that I had to go to work for the evening I eagerly watched the clouds whilst driving to work. At about 6.00 pm it started rumbling and then the heavens opened up. This was the first storm of the season here and the fork lighting was a sight to see. I didn’t see a thing and can only go by what others told me. It did not last for long though the high winds and rain quickly moving away on a mission to conduct destruction at another location. The sky was angry and rumbling for about an hour well after the rain stopped. This area is so flat is gets flooded very quickly and when I came out of work there was water every where. Apparently the sunset was awesome and it lasted forever as the storm moved away.

No comments: