Thursday, February 14, 2008

COOL CHANGE

22nd JAN
COOL CHANGE
It must have dropped 10 degrees but no rain. It was like this the whole day and I made the most of it. I rode my bike for the first time and enjoyed it without sweating like a pig. It made a huge difference to the amount of effort I could push out although I am still nursing my calf muscle injury bike riding does not seem to bother it to much. I also went into town and had a really good look around at all the shops which I have not felt like doing in the heat since I arrived in Broome. It made me realise I do not want to put up with this heat for much longer and I would like to visit somewhere cooler later in the year. I even turned my air conditioner off for the day. (never happens normally)…………………spoke to soon by 4pm the cool breeze had died down and the temp had started to rise again as well as the humidity. One day of relief was a god send.

No comments: