Thursday, February 14, 2008

EXPENSIVE PROJECT


3rd FEB

Expensive project

I have been getting some beautiful shots on the Hasselblad Camera I am using at the moment. The skies and the colours reflected in the Pindan Cliffs have been truly amazing over the last couple of weeks. I can’t wait to see the transparencies. My Sydney lab is much cheaper than the Perth labs for processing and it costs the same for shipping so I have opted to send to Sydney for processing. So far I have eight rolls to process which is growing every week. This is one of the draw backs to shooting film whilst travelling. One night when I was down at Riddell Beach at sunset everything went red with shades of pink through it the water the sky and the sand. I grabbed a couple of shots of this on the digital camera but all the rest are on film. Check it out above. The most amazing colour I have seen yet. When I am out here my mind is clear, there are no worries no problems I am focused and there are no distractions from thoughts ……….me and the landscape. The ocean the breeze the sand and rocks.

No comments: