29th SEPTEMBER
DAY 2 DARWIN
Another day of shopping and today it was the bike that was priority. My expensive mountain bike has taken a hiding on the back of the car especially on the Gibb. I went to every bike shop in town and no one could look at it for a least a week. I was dead keen to start riding and didn’t know wether I was going to be here in a week. The last place I went into said he would have a quick look at it for me and so I left it with him and went back to the shops. When I got back to see what needed doing he had done a full service on it cleaned it and replaced cables cleaned out all the dust replaced cranks adjusted the gears and brakes and it was running like a dream. I would definitely recommend this bike shop to any one if I could remember the name of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment