
20th AUGUST
MARKS BANK
This is a really nice camping spot not far from Home Valley station. Belinda showed me where it was on the beaten track. I decided not to drive in as it was a bit rough and it was only about a 1km in off the Gibb so we decided to walk in and left the car just off of the road. It was a nice walk in and the view from here is amazing as you overlook the Cockburn Ranges. I took my camera gear in but decided to wait for the right conditions for this shot as it needs to be dead calm for the reflection. I will be heading back to this spot shortly. We sat and watched the sun go down before walking back to the car and heading back for dinner. Its so good not having to cook any meals out here!! I could get used to this.
MARKS BANK
This is a really nice camping spot not far from Home Valley station. Belinda showed me where it was on the beaten track. I decided not to drive in as it was a bit rough and it was only about a 1km in off the Gibb so we decided to walk in and left the car just off of the road. It was a nice walk in and the view from here is amazing as you overlook the Cockburn Ranges. I took my camera gear in but decided to wait for the right conditions for this shot as it needs to be dead calm for the reflection. I will be heading back to this spot shortly. We sat and watched the sun go down before walking back to the car and heading back for dinner. Its so good not having to cook any meals out here!! I could get used to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment