Tuesday, August 21, 2007

DECISIONS DECISIONS





21st AUGUST

DESCISIONS DECISIONS

At the moment I am trying to decide where to next as the wet season fast approaches. Do I get a job back in Kununurra and hang around hoping that something more permanent comes up at Argyle. Do head over Perth way to another mine and try my luck. Do I head up towards Darwin or do I just go somewhere that will be a hell of lot cooler than here for a few months and come back next season. I just don’t know what to do at the moment. If I can get accommodation in Kununurra I would probably stay on through the wet just to see if I can cope with the humidity as there are lots of jobs in town and of course the opportunity of the next shut down at Argyle. I am hoping as my time here draws to an end things will become a little clearer for me. I am enjoying my time here at Home Valley very much but do not want to get stuck here in the wet as all access is closed to town. What should i do ........It’s a hard life!!

No comments: