

5 JAN
Hot and Steamy
I have been riding my bike about 3 times a week. There are not really any good dirt tracks in Broome. The country is as flat as and the dirt tracks are generally too sandy to ride on. I have been riding on the bitumen doing about 16km in a session. This is not hard at all but by the time I get back I am covered in sweat and you would think I have just ridden a marathon. I took a couple of pictures just after I got back from my ride today so you can kind of understand how hot and humid it is here. Apparently it hasn’t been as bad as usual for this time of the year and the worst is yet to come in the next couple of months. Cant wait!!!
Hot and Steamy
I have been riding my bike about 3 times a week. There are not really any good dirt tracks in Broome. The country is as flat as and the dirt tracks are generally too sandy to ride on. I have been riding on the bitumen doing about 16km in a session. This is not hard at all but by the time I get back I am covered in sweat and you would think I have just ridden a marathon. I took a couple of pictures just after I got back from my ride today so you can kind of understand how hot and humid it is here. Apparently it hasn’t been as bad as usual for this time of the year and the worst is yet to come in the next couple of months. Cant wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment