06 DEC
WORK, WORK, WORK
Not a lot is happening at the moment as I am pretty broke and have picked up a couple of casual jobs that pay well to start saving some money again. I am sharing a house with a very nice couple so I am very comfortable. I will be in Broome for the wet season but at this stage am not sure exactly how long it will be until I move on. Who knows I may stay and base myself here for 6 months taking time off from work to travel out and see the Pilbera and other parts of the Kimberley and return here again. I am not sure what will work best for me at this early stage. No definite plans just ideas. I just know I want to see as much as I can in this area after the wet is over and everything is looking green and the waterfalls are flowing. I also hope to get back to Kununurra for a week or so at some stage as I have several places and people I want to see after the wet season. I will be working my butt off right through Christmas and new year to get some money saved to make it happen. I have still had time to get out and take some photos and the latest images will be loaded to the Kimberley Gallery in the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment